Introducing the Gorgeous, Amanda Congdon
When it comes to the media world Amanda Congdon is quite a big name. Amanda Congdon is a co-producer/ co-president of the most successful shows. She’s not only hot but also smart talented and determined.
Amanda Congdon was born in august 4th in 1981 in New York City. She was the co-producer and host of the weekly vidcast show for ABC. The show was a really big hit. She also has an independent videblog called Starring Amanda Congdon. This is an Oxmour Entertainment production which was co-created by Mario Librandi and Amanda Congdon. She is the co-president of the Oxmour Entertainment together with Mario Librandi and was also the host of the show called Amanda across America before it ended.
Amanda congdon was born and raised in Manhattan. She graduated from northwestern university. She began working for an advertising agency, Saatchi & Saatchi, which later resulted to her getting more important role. Some of these roles includes a leading role in Waafrika, independence and appeared on the second season as the coat check assistant on Rocco’s. She also appeared on some popular shows like CSI, the Cake Presents and the Chris rock show. She also featured in a music video which aired on MTV2 and the FUSE.
The rise and fall of Rocketboom
Amanda began her screen career with the news show Rocketboom. The show was debut in October 26th in 2004. The show was a really big hit and skyrocketed from the initial 700 viewers to a great increase of 70,000 viewers in only just ten months. It made her really popular resulting in her show being declared "the most popular site of its kind on the Net". In the show she was both the host and the producer until June 23rd in 2006.
In 2006 Amanda released a video on her blog, the Amanda unBoomed, announcing her leaving the show. She claimed that she was fired from there, but this did not mark the end of Amanda Congdon. The some day after her departure from the show she got another job from Jason Calacanis who is the CEO of Weblogs Inc.
She still owned 49% of the Rocketboom and the remaining 51% is owned by Andrew Baron. Due to this shareholding dispute, Amanda is was no longer able to host or even produce the show. Later she became the co-executive producer of the show called JETSET for only the first episodes of the show.